July 24th - July 26th, 2026
Its crazy how much time is simply FLYING BY like??? Crazy. Aanywayss, let me tell you about this weekend! It was so much fun! TLDR I got into a car accident back in april (not my fault im a great driver) and my car has been out of comission for the past few months. I finally got it back last weekend so I am a free woman again! My sister starts school this week so over the weekend I took her to my college town and we spent the night at my college apartment for the weekend. I have a coworker who doesn't live too far so I we all carpooled in my glorious 2006 mini cooper. We decided to take a stop to get pizza and it was SO GOOD. Once it was just my sister and I at my apartment we decided to watch the movie GBF but we ended up talking a storm all night long. I made The next day on Saturday we woke up late and watched My summer as a Goth on Tubi which was HILLARIOUS it was so entertaining. We went to a cute local coffee shop and I got one of the best green tea lattes I have ever gotten. Then we went to Barnes and Noble where I got the Courage the Cowardly Dog x Scooby Doo DVD on Sale! AND I even got the Cocteau Twins - Cherry Flavored Funk on CD. After we went to the mall after so my sister could look for some back to school clothes. Then we went thrift shopping (Because thrift shopping in that place is a gold mine) I found a cute dress my sister got some new pants and off we went to Smiths and got some snacks/ dinner to continue our movie marathon. I made bacon mac and cheese with a side of chicken nuggets. It was so cozy the rest of the night!
On Sunday, we woke up late and I cleaned the house. We went to a cute local manga shop I had never been inside of and I got a super cute Hatsune Miku figurine (Cherry Sakura!) for hella cheap! (and goo quality too! After my sister wanted to go to 7 Brew which we had never been too! The matcha was SO GOOD. Then after it was right back to my parents house :D (about an hour away) On the way there she was showing me her favorite emo songs while I was showing her my favorite Metal songs and it was just a great day! Once we got back to my hometown we walked around down town. I know I sat this a lot but boy am I lucky to have such cool ass sisters I can rely on and love to spend time with!
sounds like sucha good weekend!! for some reason i think i've seen GBF like four times all within a year bc it was on netflix when i was in middle school. yet, i do not remember anything about it lol
ReplyDelete