Tuesday, July 14, 2026

July 14th, 2026 

    I am so sorry a month has already passed and I failed my promise of updating every day :( BUT doesn't mean a BUNCH of cool stuff is happening. The other day I went swimming with my little sister!! Then we went thrifting after for a cosplay as we were going to a convention the next day and we had to scramble for our fits. It was a lot of fun!!! It really is small adventures like this that make me so greatful that I am a adult and I have such  a  cool little sister that follows me on my dumb little adventures. What was extra nice about the pool was the fact that the whole thing was 4ft and being a short gal I was vibing because even though I don't know how to swim I still like being in water. Anyways... I will post about my other past almost month adventures a little out of order until I catch up. But I am thinking I might not post every day as some days are less eventful than others so might as well post quality (somewhat) over quantity :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment