June 22, 2026
Hello! It feels like forever! I have been SUPER BUSY with stuff with my new internship oh gosh to be honest I don't really know where to start! Overall I am super greatful for the opportunity of what I get to do. All of my new coworkers are fantastic!!!! We went out for some drinks last week and we really got to spill a lot of our lore. I feel like past 20 you really just need to spill your lore first thing to someone new. I will finally get back to doing daily updates especially this week since its my sisters quincenera!!! Which is basically like a mini wedding. So if some of the entries are vauge I just don't want to expose where or what I do for work so ill keep things simple! But stay tuned! I have SO MUCH PLANNED THIS SUMMER
No comments:
Post a Comment